Hullo
Hullo
|
posted : Thursday, October 9, 2008
title :
EXAMS ARE OVER! EXAMS ARE OVERR! EOYs ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRR! *SCREAMMS FOR JOYYY*
on the dayy that we finished. supposed to go out wif crystal. but then, her mum wants her to be home -tears- tyhen went wif ESTHERRR (whu wants hot legs) n crystal to the BBT shop:) pics! sharlynn, crystal n estherr. RETARDED SHARLYN, FYI. THEN! summore random pics i took could you compare mine n esther-s skinnn? or mayb the FATS? obviously the fatter one is mine. I M SO SO SO JEALOUS OF YOU, ESTHERRR!:DD LOOK! I M STUDYYIN ENGLISHHH!-.- my pencil box. n my teacher's. she's gone. for germanyy. -sniff- a nice picture of the s-pore flyerr:) hmm... -deep in thoughts- heyy, great. i emo-ed. FOR NOTHING. UMM... THIS IS OH-SO LONG AGO WHEN SAMANTHA N I WENT TO YANG RAN HOUSE THERE:) I M SO OUTDATED. okayy, hav to go for RCY training-blehh:x- BYEEE! THE UFO, SHARLYNNN<3 (that was wat esther called me. I M SO SAD! -tears- but UFOs are somehow, CUTE!:DD ) I PROMISE YOU, ESTHER, I WILL TREAT YOU ON UR BIRTHDAE. PROMISE YUPP?<3 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAYYY:) & ESTHER, i dun have nice eyes. please. -grins- Labels: i will miss you. |