Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Saturday, July 25, 2009
title : TRAINING!!
right.
i forgot to post everything about FRIDAY :D
okay.
FRIDAY.
cca!! (:
and we did evac, its super fun, but i found out something.
I COULD NOT CARRY ANYONE UP, INCLUDING THE LIGHTEST OF THE LIGHTEST, JOCELYN!! :D
*clap clap*
then there goes the NDP rehearsal.
BORING, TIRING.
repeating the same thing thoroughout.
then TO PUNISHMENT.
15 PUSH UPS DONE (:
4 ROUNDS AND 24 SITUPS OWED.
then i took my auntie's car home, which i am supposed to take bus home with vivian NG D:
i feel so bad.
then to SATURDAY.
morning.
I RECEIVED A CALL.
FROM THE EVAC MODULAR WORKSHOP.
FIRST SHOCK OF THE DAY.
10 SELECTED CADETS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TODAY.
*confused*
but ALL didnt went, and everything still turnsout fine after multiple smses (:

then my grandma's birthday.
omg. i almost had to sing, cause my papa wants me to.
BUT I DIDNT, IN THE END :D

nice ending, THE END.
tata :D