Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2009
title :

SHARLYN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT EOYs ARE OFFICIALLY OVER! :D
hahaha. i feel so relaxed all of a sudden.
don't have to come bakc and take out our books.
don't have to sit in front of the table to memorise history, geog or science.
don't need to practise maths equations.
JUST PLAY! :D
heh.
today, went to orchard with jocelyn, wei chieh and sebastian.
almost got lost.
but thanks to my dear aunt :D
SO SEBASTIAN AND WEI CHIEH GAVE ME A ROLL EYED LOOK WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT WE COULD ACTUALLY JUST WALK TO CINI.
*gives a paiseh look*
i LU CHI MAH! :D
went to eat at macs first. :D
shared with jocelyn mcnuggets and coke and fries and koko crunch mvflurry with HOT FUDGE! :D
THEN AT CINI, saw a super chio best friend necklace.
CHIO RIGHT CHIO RIGHT?!
YES I KNOW IT IS [:
so jocelyn and i each got one :D
and is super cheap. :D
then went heeren, WENT TO THE AWESOME TTM CD SHOP :D
my DEAR THIRD ALBUM COSTS 28.50, ALTHOUGH ITS LIKE, 4 YEARS AGO ):
but my di wu ji costs 19.95 :D
so i still can buy [:
hurray! :D
then we saw the super awesome ronald mcdonalds sitting under the sun and tanning.
wc says hes sexayye.
BUT I DON'T AGREE :D
went to takashimaya, i feel so rich [:
JOCELYN AND I SHARED YOGURT! :D
while sebbie and wei chieh went to kinokuniya.
SAW ANOTHER CD SHOP.
and jocelyn molested HIM ):
HOW COULD YOU?!
heh, kidding :D
LAGGER, AFTER A WHILE THEN FOUND OUT. :D
then went home.
went to hazel's house play wii ;D
webcam with vivian LOUSY WEBCAM. :D

thursday, theres RC. NO! ):
FRIDAY, PIANO. WHICH MAKES ME CANT GO FOR SAMANTHA'S BIRTHDAY.
BUT STILL, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KAY? :D
still love you <3

BYE[:
I SHALL END MY POST.