
I FXCKING HATE GOING TO THE DENTIST.
EVERYONE HATES GOING TO THE DENTIST.
like duh -.-
IN THE MORNING, WENT TO THE DENTIST.
WOAH, I GOT THREE CAVITIES [!!]
AND GUM INFECTION?!
which i thought it already healed longlong time ago,
BUT IT SEEMED TO COME BACK ):
I TRIED TO SLEEP ON THE CHAIR, BUT I CANT SLEEP, SO TOO BAD, I JUST CLOSED MY EYES :D
but the drilling sound is damn irritating.
ITS JUST LIKE THE THINGY WHICH LOOK LIKE A DRILL, (yes it is!) AND SHE JUST CONTINUE DRILLING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS X:
aw man. i feel like screaming but i cannot do that as my mouth is like, wide open with that weird water hose thingy at your mouth -.-
BUT THEN, EVERYTHING WAS ACTUALLY QUITE ALRIGHT, AND I AM BANNED FROM SWEETS FOR 1 DAY! FK. ):
i cant survive without sweets! :D
cause since 5 years old, 4 teeth are plucked out, so that explains -.-
but the dentist is super duper nice :D
she was the one who helped me pluck out the tooth 9 years back dammit :D
OHOH, AND I FOUND OUT THAT I DIDNT CRY, CAUSE IT WAS NOT AS PAIN AS I EXPECTED :D
YAY :D
haha, enough of the dentist, byebye :D