Hullo
Hullo
|
posted : Sunday, December 13, 2009
title :
idk whether to yaaaaaay or to wtf of the new songs being leaked out ):
but anyway. i am getting the album also mah, :D who the hell am i talking to anyway?! HAHA, talked to people on msn till around 11 plus yesterday. its hard to talk to three people at one time :D AND YESTERDAY WAS SUCH A SHOCKER O: lmao, in the end was a false alarm -.- stupid asshole olas. bxstard. but anyway, I AM GOING TO REVISE MY A MATHS LATER CAUSE I THINK ITS SUPER COOL AND FUN ^^ haha, idk why i think so leh, actually :D i just think its actually quite alright :D tuition teacher teaching E maths tomorrow (: and now i think physics might be simpler than chem, cause physics is so much of MATHS! :D omg. why the hell am i becoming so studious. -.- AND I AM GOING TO TRY OUT MY NEW PIANO PIECES TODAY, I HOPE THAT MY BROTHER'S NOT HOME ^^ so i can try in peace and not him complaining about me playing such wrong notes -.- so for now, i am going to read a book. BON VOYAGE VIVIAN! :D AND EIGHT MORE DAYS BEFORE TAKE OFF :D byebye :D |