Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Saturday, February 6, 2010
title :

I DON'T LIKE TODAY.
is like omg. TIRED AND YEAH. I WAS SEEING STARS THIS AFTERNOON O:
vivian is some lucky shit who didnt come for training today ): KIRA ALSO! D:
then march march march, wear uniform march march march.
then there was one time when i stood there, then i was like a small blackout.
I COULD SEE STARS I AM DEAD SERIOUS! X:
then whole squad went to eat at paya lebar ^^
actually we are supposed to order MACS! ):
HOTCAKES ARE SUPER. but jocelyn, chin yee they all all don't like ):
oh. idk what the hell went wrong with me today.
is like, i cant march properly, i feel weird.
i keep doing wrong stuff.
i keep losing balance.
just everything's wrong.
and yeah i was called out to do more practice ):
my maam was like, today is so not you when i said i was so not me. X:
HAIZ.
maybe i slept too late and was too tired today O:
OKAY YES TESTS ARE LIKE ALL COMING AND I SCREWED THE FIRST THREE UP LIKE I AM DEAD SERIOUS. ):
K AND I AM SCREWED FOR AOP I THINK.
AND I HAVENT REVISED ANYTHING FOR E MATHS AND PHYSICS.
AND I HAVENT FINISHED THE PROJECTS! ):
k life really sucks now.

LTP AFTER FDC LIKE WTH -.-
don't feel like taking over the unit suddenly.
is like so stress,
and everyone's STRESSED!! ):
argh.
K I LEAD A STRESS LIFE. bye.