Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Friday, April 23, 2010
title :
HAPPY THIRTEENTH HAZEL! :D
and other people who is celebrating their birthday's today (:
OMG I AM TOO LAZY TO UPDATE THIS BLOG CAUSE I AM DAMN BUSY /:
k today was damn epic.
HIC! HIC HIC HIC! :D
chin yee, jocelyn, sebastian, wendy, vivian and i make up the HIC club! :D
HIC! HIC! HIC! HIC! :D :D :D :D
chinese oral lecture was damn boring. /:
then went RC room :D
KINDA FUNNNNN A LOT OF SECRETS REVEALED MUAHAHAHAHA :D
eh the CAMP WILL BE THE AWESOMEST ONE EVER! i hope :D
then went home with vivian. met justin and his friend along the way AND I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING HIM :D
vivian and i were HIC-ing on the way then THAT UNAWESOME SCARED US BY JUMPING OUT FROM NOWHERE HUH! not so awesome :D
but we were screaming LMAO!
you watch out man, HAHAHAHAHAH :D
k i am damn high nao :D
since after oral with the rc people (:
K BYE :D