Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Friday, April 9, 2010
title :
now i realised something.
its harder to teach people than to get taught /:
had cca today. I ALMOST DIED FROM SHOUTING HAHAHAHA.
cause had to gather people here and there, and i am made the DI but hey, nothing goes wrong COOL OR WHAT! :D
HAHAHA VIVIAN WAS THE OVERALL IC AND SHE WAS THE ONE SAYING BARIS SEDIA OMG EPIC!
i could have laughed (:
but i cant laugh!
KEH THEN WENT ON TO ACCRED FOR SEC TWOS (:
yeah thats the part i also died from shouting.
AND WHILE ME AND JOCELYN CAME DOWN FROM THE STAIRS AFTER I CHANGED, SOMETHING EPIC HAPPENED /:
coconut.
SIAN! /:
then shout like mad. I FEEL BAD LAH, LIKE SERIOUSLY. CAUSE I AM NOT USED TO SHOUTING TO MY JUNIORS, :D
but they did a good job wooohoooo! (:
then lesson conducting.
KEH THATS WORSE. MY VOICE HAVE TO FIGHT WITH THE RAIN. NOW I KNOW HOW MY SENIORS SHOUT. /:
then did some other stuff, shant elaborate :D
thenthenthen.
nothing else(:
MLIA :D
bye (: