Hullo
Hullo
|
posted : Thursday, May 6, 2010
title :
yoooooooo(:
i decided to update since its a weekend! but no one's looking anyway (: MYEs really sucked. like seriously suck like wtf like wth like shit like crap whatsoever /: but i am going to concentrate on pure geog and a maths for this weekend cause i really want to score As. HISTORY WAS BAD /: YOU KNOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PICTURE WAS TALKING ABOUT EXCEPT I KNOW THAT THAT GUY WAS TROTSKY ): i feel freaking demoralised shit fxck siah everything was freaking screwed up damn it. SS worse. /: a and e maths too. english. chem. FAGGOT. /: today. (: went bbt shop for my treat with jocelyn and timothy and gang :D BUT IN THE END I DIDNT GET ANYTHING. cause of a few reasons. I WAS FULL :D while jocelyn got her treat from timothy (: but i am still going to make dexter broke :D but not today (: KEH BYE. i have nothing else to update. see you after exams blog :D i think its really awkward you know. |