Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010
title :

i like this photo :)
R.I.P mr cleaner in TK. ):

that was on friday.
omg i am still thinking of what happened last saturday WTH! abstract art was :D
BOREDOM CAN KILL TIME. BUT TIME CANT KILL BOREDOM WTH AM I TALKING ABOUT I ALSO DON'T KNOW.

oh yesterday some b**ch (i am a civilised person) made a scene of herself at the clinc. complaining about how long the medicine needs to take. walao think know english in a chinese clinc big ah. i told her to shut up then she glare at me WOAHHHH LIKE I SCARED :P i also know english -.- i think she said the f word at me when she left the clinc. b**ch. heh i civilised luh or i can do something worse. i can just suan her but I AM A CIVILISED PERSON :P
i'm so bored! BORED BORED BORED. shall wait for my brother to wake up. bye!