

HAHAHAAH OMG VIVIAN ARENT THEY CUTE :)
they are like, super cute dorky people hahahaha. but so handsome omg melts ^^
okay random but its been 9 MONTHS that i snipped by hair! i snipped them on 14 june WHICH IS EXACTLY 9 MONTHS WOOOOO! still remember the long hair days~ secondary school days were great.

!!!!! DAMN LONG RIGHT. but i found the courage to snip LOL.
Actually i kinda missed braiding my own hair but oh wellz.


i just had a weird thought. from this (top) in 2010 malacca to this (below) in 2012 gathering. why did our clique shrunk in size. is it everyone became too busy and made new friends and decided to let go of the past or something. I MISS RCY I MISS MY PREVIOUS CCA. THATS THE ONLY PLACE I REALLY CAN BE MYSELF. I MISS TK :(
JC's so far have been alright, just the amount of work is horrible. what to do, theres promos this year. i have to study. WHERES MY MOTIVATION. like some gummy bears or something HAHAHAH.

ok nvm i know whats my motivation now ;) ^^^^^^^
BYEBYE