Shine Bright
Hullo




posted : Monday, August 18, 2014
title : HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON!
happy 26th birthday to you kwon jiyong! I am adament on not using your korean age because its a year older and ITS NOT LEGIT TO ME HEHE.
I'm really glad to have came into contact with your music probably a year back (it was the crooked mv i remember!) and one year from then, i really regretted not knowing you earlier because you made wonderful, inspiring music that i only found out when i started to know more about you.
I may not have been a fan since the very beginning, but i went to read up a lot on what you and BB had went through, it really wasnt easy and some was even heartwrenching; i really respect the fans that had stuck by through thick and thin throughout the years.
But most importantly, i dont only like you as a fan to singer aspect, but i RESPECT you. I respect that you value and kept your position humbly despite being such a talented, successful singer-songwriter cum producer. I respect that you hold responsibility as the leader of the group. I respect that you cherish your family, fans and members; I respect that you respect them.
you're truly amazing. I really hope that i will be able to meet you some day, perhaps when you are singing on the stage and me at the moshpit cheering on. I am not meaning in a creepy way, but as a fan and to someone that i idolise. You had been through so many events; from being criticised in BB to solo stages, to the marijuana  scandal whatsoever, you still managed to bounce back and came back stronger than ever. It's a feat that not everyone can do it and i was really amazed by your zest and your undying passion for music.
honestly, you motivated me in a way. When i came into contact with your music, i was at the downside of my college days. i was experiencing problems and had many issues with my studies; but your music and perseverance spurred me on to complete my college and head on to university, as well as to continue with my passion for playing the piano.
Thank you so much GD, if i ever have the chance (which is like almost never HAHA but its ok) i would really want to tell you take it slow. dont rush things, dont pressurise yourself to produce a full BB album. i'm pretty sure you've been working really hard on it and i believe it will be a really fantastic album, but do not rush things. you need to have your break and rest at certain times.
lastly, i wish you good health and all the best in everything you do, and do get a girlfriend that will really love you like how you always do to your fans.
thank you for being my inspiration, my motivation, my role model.
love,
Sharlyn
VIP TILL WHENEVER.