Hullo
Hullo
|
posted : Sunday, November 1, 2015
title : Que Sera Sera
Just watched this movie with Elaine and BB 2 days ago! And oh boy in comparison with na xie nian, I genuinely think this is much better and it is one of the movies I wouldn't mind, or even want to watch it the second time.. because I would want to view the movie in a different perspective. Being a girl myself, I truly understood how the female lead felt (warning: spoilers ahead!) From meeting a certain someone in a truly unexpected circumstance (don't we all), to a series of events that brought us closer and.. well everything in general I guess. So what I think this show taught me is, everything happens for a reason and what will happen, will definitely happen. So whatever it is, take a leap of faith and even if everything ends up not as what you intended, At least you know you tried. I believe I have many regrets- regretting on not speaking the truth, regretting on not having the courage to do whatever I wanted to do.. but hey, there are also times that I eventually chose to be a lil braver and things were not as bad as I thought. But most importantly, this movie taught me that I ought to be thankful to the people that are (even was) in my life. Their entrance, or even their exit, taught me valuable lessons and left me memories, regardless whether it is good or bad ones. These experiences really shaped me as a person I am today, and I'll thank each and everyone who had left an impact in my life. "青春是段跌跌撞撞的旅行 擁有著後知後覺的美麗" - 小幸運Translation: Our youth is an entire journey of ups and downs, pretty tumultuous, yet there is this inkling of beauty when you start reminiscing about it. After all, we are only young once. Make full use out of it and create memories that when you look in retrospect.. you can laugh about it, you can cry about it, or even have this 'was I really like this back then??' sort of thinking. In which, I believe, I will- because my school years.. not the best, but definitely the most memorable. Signing off, Shar |