Hullo
Hullo
|
posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020
title : + 10
Its 2020, and I'm here sitting in my bedroom, facing my 12-year-old blogspot. Amazing yet scary on how time flies... its the dawn of a new decade altogether. Have I got all my shit together yet? Not really. But I'm definitely in a much better place than where I was few years back, and I ought to give myself a pat on my back on that. Lets do a mini recap on 2019. Jan - Mar 2019 - Almost died planning 3 consecutive company events at one go - Got arrowed to do an emceeing job when the last time I did such things officially was in primary school. Still nailed it thought good job Shar. - Almost drowned under work politics because my batch were being such bitches. Still survived. - HANNAH TURNED 2! - Went Taiwan with my fave girls - DID PARAGLIDING FOR THE FIRST (probably the last idk?) TIME! Adrenaline but I guess I'm still afraid of roller coasters. Don't even ask me whether I've grown some balls the answer is no. Apr - Jun 2019 - Went Penang with my huge fambam :") - Turned 24... I dont wanna grow up so fast Jul - Sept 2019 - KRABI 2K19. Almost got lost at sea and it was such a scary experience but the rest of the trip made up for it. Love my girls! - Attended NDP after 13 years - Probably the last time I met J. And probably the last confrontation I'll do to salvage us. Oct - Dec 2019 - EUROPE 2K19 with my family! Further reassured my itinerary planning skills. Had a bomb of a time. Alps were breathtaking. Swiss food was nasty. We got pickpocketed in Austria. Amsterdam's food was good though. Overall still great. 10/10 would visit to explore other places again! - Had so much happy xmas gatherings with people I love. - Attended JJ's concert once again! :') - Probably my favourite part of the year. 2020; what's next? I want to find the balance between not letting your emotions overpower your mind, and also when is there a need to validate them. I want to be braver in pursuing the things I want. I've been losing courage over the years and it disappoints me. I feel disappointed in myself sometimes. I want to find the fire that was once within me instead of withering in the shadows. I want the people that I love (including me. Yes I love myself) to always remain happy and healthy. And with that, here's my annual posting quota! |